Your eyelashes are lack volume and length? Wanna give it a boost with pairs of false lashes, but don’t know how? Well, you can tell how to put on false eyelashes beginners. It easy way to gives your lashes dramatic look. The false eyelashes will be well-blend with your natural lashes, if you properly attach it. In a few minutes, you can apply false eyelashes even though you’ve never wear them before.
Are you ready to try? Let’s check how to put on false eyelashes beginners below:
• Check the length of the false lash, by hold it against your eye. If the eyelash is longer than your actual eyelash, cut it off with nail scissors.
• Are you done? Then next step is bending the false eyelashes. Bend them into “C” shape, so they can fit the curve of your eyes.
• Apply glue along the false eyelashes strip. Having trouble doing that? You can apply the glue with help of a cotton swab or toothpick.
• If you success with the glue, now…let it dry slightly before you begin to attaching the lashes over your eyelashes.
• Press gently with your fingers and make sure the cut end of the false eyelashes not ‘spill out’ over the outer corner of your eyes.
• For the last touch, put on mascara to the false eyelashes in order to make them blend in with your eyelashes. To make the false mascara more dramatic, curl them with crimping tool.
Ladies, if you’re one of women that never wear false eyelashes and wanna try to put sticky lashes, there are some stuffs that you need to know beside how to put on false eyelashes beginners. Here are the stuffs:
Pearl nail art
Cotton swab or toothpick
By the way, if there’s gap between false eyelashes and your own, use black eyeshadow or eyeliner to cover it. Well, have a nice try, ladies.