Your eyelashes are lack volume and length? Wanna give it a boost with pairs of false lashes, but don’t know how? Well, you can tell how to put on false eyelashes beginners. It easy way to gives your lashes dramatic look. The false eyelashes will be well-blend with your natural lashes, if you properly attach it. In a few minutes, you can apply false eyelashes even though you’ve never wear them before.
Are you ready to try? Let’s check how to put on false eyelashes beginners below:
• Check the length of the false lash, by hold it against your eye. If the eyelash is longer than your actual eyelash, cut it off with nail scissors.
• Are you done? Then next step is bending the false eyelashes. Bend them into “C” shape, so they can fit the curve of your eyes.
• Apply glue along the false eyelashes strip. Having trouble doing that? You can apply the glue with help of a cotton swab or toothpick.
• If you success with the glue, now…let it dry slightly before you begin to attaching the lashes over your eyelashes.
• Press gently with your fingers and make sure the cut end of the false eyelashes not ‘spill out’ over the outer corner of your eyes.
• For the last touch, put on mascara to the false eyelashes in order to make them blend in with your eyelashes. To make the false mascara more dramatic, curl them with crimping tool.
Ladies, if you’re one of women that never wear false eyelashes and wanna try to put sticky lashes, there are some stuffs that you need to know beside how to put on false eyelashes beginners. Here are the stuffs:
Pearl nail art
Cotton swab or toothpick
By the way, if there’s gap between false eyelashes and your own, use black eyeshadow or eyeliner to cover it. Well, have a nice try, ladies.
Ladies, you’re probably looking to figure out how to apply Younique mascara without clump, especially your 3D Fiber Lash, right? If yes, we have some hacks to get fullest lashes with longest lengths. Some women having problems with this Younique mascara such as it’s hard to use or it’s getting clumps. Below, we have great tips to apply mascara without make your eyelids chaos. Wanna try it out? Read on!
Thing that you should do before start to use the ‘magic wand’ is make sure your face, especially the eye lids are dry and clean from any spot of dirt. Now, let’s check what are tips how to apply Younique mascara flawlessly:
1. As we said above, ensure your eye lids are clean. You should do that, because the Transplanting Gel and Natural Fiber might be trap any dirt left on the eyelids. You won’t wink uncontrollably caused by the dirt, right? The point is, wash your face first, ladies.
2. For the first step, apply thin layer of mascara to your eyelashes and let it completely dry. Why should this executed? Your mascara serves as 3D fiber lashes’ foundation, it adding sturdiness and color to your lashes. Furthermore, apply the mascara with brushing motion as your preparation to get little closer to flawless lashes.
3. Put the Transplanting Gel to your lashes. Ensure your eyelashes moist from the application of Transplanting Gel, to guarantee the 3D Fiber Lashes stick on your lashes perfectly.
4. After you coated your lashes with gel, next is applying the fibers.
5. If your 3D Fiber Lashes already beautifully perched on your eyelashes, you need to apply the gel as finishing touch to your eyelashes masterpiece.
By the way, if you choosing Younique mascara as your magic wand to enhance your beauty, that is a wise choice, ladies. Younique mascara is natural product that flawlessly gives your eyelashes length, volume and thickness. It makes your appearance more stand out and attractive, for sure. Well, we’ve hope our tips how to apply Younique mascara enlightening you. Have a try and good luck!